DELPHYS GP – Green Power 2.0 range
High-efficiency protection without compromise
from 160 to 800 kVA/kW
- Reviews (0)
- Standard and option features
The solution for
• Data centres
• Healthcare sector
• Service sector
• Industrial applications
Energy Saving: high efficiency without compromise
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating condition.
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power UPS ranges.
Full-rated power: kW=kVA
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers (leading or unity power factor).
• Real full power, according to IEC 62040: kW=kVA (unity power factor design) means 25% more active power available compared to legacy UPS.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without apparent derating.
Significant cost savings (TCO)
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% efficiency in true double conversion mode: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• Up to 99% efficiency with FAST ECOMODE
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
• kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same UPS rating: no overdesign cost and therefore less €/kW.
• Upstream infrastructure cost optimization (sources and distribution), thanks to high performance IGBT rectifier.
• Extended battery life and performance:
– long life battery,
– very wide input voltage and frequency acceptance, without battery use.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life.
• BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection) removes the constraints of using an additional load bank for the battery discharge test: it consists in re-injecting the energy stored in the batteries to other applications
To fulfil the most demanding needs for power supply availability, flexibility and the installation to be upgraded:
• Modular parallel configurations up to 4 MW, development without constraint.
• Distributed or centralized bypass flexibility to ensure a perfect compatibility with the electrical infrastructure.
• Twin channel architecture with Static Transfer Systems.
• Distributed or shared battery for energy storage optimization on parallel systems.
Standard electrical features
• Integrated maintenance bypass for single unit (and 1+1 system).
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• EBS (expert Battery System) for battery management.
• Redundant cooling.
• Battery temperature sensor.
• Seperated or common input mains.
• External maintenance bypass.
• Extended battery charger capability.
• Shared battery.
• Flywheel compatible.
• Galvanic isolation transformer.
• Backfeed isolation device.
• ACS synchronisation system.
• BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection).
• FAST ECOMODE.
Standard communication features
• User-friendly multilingual interface with graphic display.
• 2 slots for communication options.
• RS232 serial port for modem.
• Ethernet connection (WEB/SNMP/email).
• USB port for event log access.
• Advanced server shutdown options for stand-alone and virtual servers.
• 4 additional slots for communication options.
• ADC interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS TCP.
• MODBUS RTU.
• BACnet/IP interface.
Remote monitoring service
• LINK-UPS, remote monitoring service that connects your UPS to your Critical Power specialist 24 / 7.