DELPHYS MP Elite
Resilient transformer-based power protection from 80 to 200 kVA
- Reviews (0)
The solution for
• Service sector
Optimum load protection
• Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
• The inverter isolation transformer provides galvanic separation of the DC current both from the load and the bypass source.
• Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
• High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
• Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access to all components.
• Hot-plug capability simplifies extension or redundancy while keeping high quality power.
Robust and reliable
• Field-proven technology.
• Fault-tolerant architecture with built-in redundant components.
• Fan failure detection and management
• Accurate diagnostics guarantee power supply to the load.
• Cascade failure prevention for parallel systems.
• Mechanical & electrical robustness for industrial environments.
Minimised Total Cost of Ownership
• High efficiency in VFI mode, including the transformer.
• High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
• The high and constant input power factor helps limit the dimensions of your upstream network infrastructure.
• Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
• High short-circuit capacity simplifies downstream protective devices.
• Battery connection to UPS requires only 2 cables.
• Modular parallel up to 6 units, development without constraint.
• Distributed or centralized bypass.
• Twin-channel architecture with Static Transfer Systems.