MASTERYS BC (15-80 kVA)
Reliable, simple and ready-to-use power protection from 15 to 80 kVA
- Reviews (0)
- Standard and option features
The solution for
• Server rooms
• Service sector
• Healthcare sector
• Light industrial applications
A complete, cost-effective solution
• Online double conversion mode with an output power factor of 0.9 providing 12% more active power compare to UPS with a power factor of 0.8.
• Dual input mains allows you to manage independent power sources.
• Increased system availability placing two UPS in parallel for 1+1 redundancy
• Internal manual bypass for easy maintenance without power interruption.
• Internal batteries providing more than 1 hour runtime.
• Multilanguage display.
Tailored to your environment
• Saves space with a reduced footprint and optimized cabinet size.
• Low noise level.
• Flexible battery solutions
• Compact, lightweight and easy to install
• Extended battery life and performance with exclusive EBS battery charging management for increased battery life.
Standard electrical features
• Dual input mains (15-40 kVA).
• Internal maintanance bypass.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) for battery management.
• External battery cabinet.
• External temperature sensor.
• Additional battery chargers.
• Galvanic isolation transformer.
• Parallel kit.
• ACS synchronization system.
Standard communication features
• MODBUS RTU.
• 2 slots for communication options.
• Dry-contact interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNM interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
Remote monitoring service
• LINK-UPS, remote monitoring service that connects your UPS to your Critical Power specialist 24 / 7.