Practical and cost-effective protection
from 600 to 2000 VA
- Reviews (0)
The solution for
• CAD, graphic workstations
• Multimedia workstations and peripherals
• LCD screens and monitors
• POS (Points Of Sales)
Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
• Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
Protection for your data line
• Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.