NETYS PR (1700-3300 VA)
High performance protection on rack or tower
from 1700 to 3300 VA – Rack/Tower
- Reviews (0)
The solution for
• Professional and IT equipment
• Servers and networking devices
• CAD/ Graphic workstations with monitors and peripherals
• Control systems
A secure and professional supply continuity
• Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
• Assures service continuity to critical applications.
• Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
Tailored to IT networking
• The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19” rack cabinets depending on the user’s needs.
Simple to install
• No configuration needed on first startup.
• Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
• Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
• USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems®, without the need for additional specialist software.
Protection for your data line
• Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
Meets practical needs
• Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
• Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
• Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swap’, without closing down other applications.
Easy to use and to integrate
• Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS)
• Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
• Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
• EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
• RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.