Total protection on rack or tower
from 1100 to 11000 VA
- Reviews (0)
The solution for
• Servers and networking devices
• VoIP communication systems
• Structured cabling systems
• Control systems
• Video surveillance systems
High protection and availability
• Online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform.
• Permanent regulation of output voltage and frequency.
• Wide tolerance of the input voltage.
Simple to install
• No configuration necessary on first startup.
• Conversion mode for installation either in tower mode or inside standard 19“ rack cabinets.
• IEC input and output connections (1100‑3300 VA) or terminal input and output connections with built‑in magnetothermal input switch (5000‑11000 VA).
• Compact footprint.
Easy to use
• Clear and uncluttered SOCOMEC LCD interface.
• Wide range of communication protocols for integration into LAN networks or Building Management Systems (BMS).
• Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
• EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
• Management of power supply and local / remote shutdown of the applications.
Meets practical needs
• Modular battery extension (EBM) to meet all back‑up time requirements, even after installation.
• 1+1 parallel redundant configuration (5000‑11000 VA).